The Top Form Group’s first company was incorporated in 1970 with the opening of a small, 1000-m2 postforming production facility located in Valmojado, dedicated to the moulding of decorative laminate products. Driven by the success of this revolutionary technology, the building underwent its first expansion, improving the production system and product quality. To meet the demands of a growing market, an additional 5,000 m2 were built in 1975 to incorporate PVA glue into the manufacturing process, a key element in the finishing of furniture components during that period.
1970: Our origins
17 September 1970-